Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fabulous Friday!!!

So Fabulous Friday was a BLAST!!!
It was the best Fab Fri race to date!
We all had a great time and there were lots of new faces!

For those of you that couldn't make it, here are some details of the race: 
It was a ghettodrome style race.  In each heat, there were four racers.  The top two racers from each heat got to advance to the next stage(basically it was tournament style).  

I got to advance to the next stage (which surprised me because I absolutely suck at sprints! haha)... but like always there were plenty of fast people ahead of me!

Also, I decided to bring my camera out for this race.
Unfortunately, I lacked foresight and didn't bring any sort of lighting system or external flash with me.
I had to make due with a crappy built in flash and the incredibly low lighting that the street lights gave off.
But its all good, here are some of the pictures from the race and side events: 

Artsy fartsy photo 1.
Curtis showing some of us how its done.

Brian "Brilife" Miller BACK FROM THE DEAD!

Fred decided to man up and race.

I can't wait to see the video of the race!!!

Artsy fartsy photo 2
This was at the starting line for one of the heats.

4th place: Evan!

3rd place: Joe!

2nd place: Will Wolfe!

Ladies and gentlemen... the winner of the race, the custom bag, the crown, $80 cash and of course Fab Fri: Cloyd!

Ahlee's new roadie! Just looking at it makes me want pasta!

Ben's Bomber Pro!

Joe killing it at bike limbo!

Andrew gettin' LOW!

And Joe winning Bike Limbo!!!

Footdown was a GREAT time like always! 


Again, I apologize for some crappy photos... I promise there will be adequate lighting next time! 

Be sure to look out for the next Fabulous Friday in January!!!

Take care everyone! 
xChris Leex


No comments:

 
Hit Countershtml hit counter