Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Stupor Bowl XII

The myspace page just went up! 


Stupor Bowl XII is the country's longest running alleycat held every year in Minneapolis, MN!
This race invites HUNDREDS of participants from all over the world! 
Thrown by local messengers, its always been about going fast and drinking A LOT of beer (not really my thing... haha).
The courses are long and the weather just as harsh... 25 degrees last year and -30 the year before that!

I've heard so many crazy stories about this race and how much FUN it is! 
Our friend Erik who is a bike tech over at ATX Bikes just moved here from MN and is going back for this race! 
Me and a couple of people might join him on this one!

Check out the Bike Jerks blog for more info and updates!

Take care, 
xChris Leex

1 comment:

Commander Jerk said...

Oh man, would I ever love to go to this...

I've never raced in snow but I've sure ridden in it - back innaday.

 
Hit Countershtml hit counter