Friday, January 9, 2009

HUGE UPDATES!!!

***UPDATE***
So there are HUGE updates/changes to the Love Stinks '09 race! 

Here is the low down: 
So, after thinking about it and consulting with other potential racers and friends from out of town, I changed the date and time to a more convenient time.
So instead of the 15th. The race is now on SATURDAY the 21st.
I figure this will be better for everyone involved and will give everyone a day to chill before they get back to work/class!

So for those who didn't catch my post the first time... here is the info once more: 

Love Stinks '09 alleycat Austin, Tx
When: SATURDAY Feb. 21, 2009
Where: Lamar Pedestrian Bridge
Registration: 3:00 pm
Race: Around 4:00 pm... you know how those things go!
Entry Fee: 2 canned food items and $5 (All proceeds go to food bank and YBP)
What you'll need: Bike, bag, pen, and a have fun attitude!
Something cool: FREE pizza for racers at the finish provided by Home Slice Pizza! Oh, and don't worry J, there will be vegan pizza there too!

And as it is with all of my races: ALL BIKES ARE WELCOME!!!

I hope this doesn't throw too many people off... I mean, its still a MONTH away. Really, I don't know why I'm advertising so early haha! Oh, well! 

Hope to see you all out there and take care! 
xChris Leex

No comments:

 
Hit Countershtml hit counter