Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BLACKGOLD CYCLING

Presents:
 
Houston is throwing their annual April Fools race this year on April 4th!

A few of us went down to Screwston this winter to race in their Winter Solstice race.
We all had an awesome time and experienced some awesome hospitality!
The Houston messenger/cycling crew are all really nice people. Propz!
Their races are always well organized, br00tal, and most of all LOTS OF FUN!

This is still a ways away so we'll keep you posted on any new developments! 

Oh, don't forget the 2nd annual Ides of March Alleycat coming up in a month or so! 


Andrew "Dancakes" Stevens and I are def going to BOTH races!
Arak will probably skip school for these to go with us.
And you can bet College Station/Bryan and San Marcos will be there!
I'm so STOKED!

xChris Leex

2 comments:

Arak said...

ill be riding in your car too
FINALLY17

Unknown said...

I think I'll be taking a car too, if I can swing it.

 
Hit Countershtml hit counter