Monday, January 19, 2009

Skate Day

Sunday I went skated with my brother (Alex), J, and Logan.
My brother and I showed J and Logan a few of the spots we used to skate back in the day.
I actually ran into a few of my old skate buddies at a few of the spots too! 
I took my camera along and snapped a few quickies:


J and Logan


Smith grind on the Austin High banks.

Logan with his "Stop Pre" shirt (go google it) or as J likes to call it: "Stop Pre-cum"
Support your local shop! 

Alex about to dominate.

San Marcos came down to visit... where's Ben?

Had a good time.  By the evening I realized that I need to pick up skateboarding again... Who wants to join?!

Take Care, 
xChris Leex

1 comment:

Ran said...

How bout an alleycat with a best skate trick comp afterwards

 
Hit Countershtml hit counter