Monday, February 16, 2009

Love Stinks 2009

So here is the last time I'm going to post about this race!
This is the FINAL flier of the race with all the sponsors.
Yeah... I know, I've got a bajillion sponsors haha.
But that just means I have DOPE prizes for the winners!

-3 custom bags by Freight and Anchor
-Dope stuff from COG Mag
-Bunch of shirts by One World Bikes
-Custom cycling caps by Double A Caps (Dancakes and Anne's)
-Clothing by Cadence Clothing Co
-Swag from Ozone, Clowndog, and Mellow Johnny's
-DOPE custom wheel set by PSBC
-Dope stuff from Fabric Horse
-Zines by Urban Velo
-Dope stuff from Feet Belts
-Awesome party courtesy of Fast Folks Cyclery

This Saturday! 3pm! Lamar Pedestrian Bridge! Race! Sides! Party @ Fast Folks!
Come out and support great causes in Austin and the cycling community of Texas!
I'm working out the kinks for the movie premier of Fixion and there may be a BBQ with free food!



See you guys there,
xChris Leex

1 comment:

one Les car said...

I'll be there and actually racing too!!!!! HHHHAAAAAZZZZZZZAAAAHHHHHH

 
Hit Countershtml hit counter