Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This is for...

the people that likes bikes and girls... COMBINED!
I'm surprised I haven't come across this photo blog before considering how much I post and visit cycling blogs and forums (yeah, I know, Dancakes and me are interweb nerdz)
I came across it while checking out the Open Bicycle blog





This blog is called Girls On Bicycles!
It features photos of girls on well... bicycles! haha
Most of them feature track bikes or fixed gear bikes but some are from cross and road races that are way GNAR!



Seriously, a lot of these photos make my cycling skillz look insignificant!

They even have some photos of that one Japanese girl that is straight KILLING it!





She even has that the infamous "Starfucker" frame!

I think this blog is pretty cool.
There aren't too many girls on bikes in general and its always cool to see more of them around and riding for themselves and not for their boyfriends.

Check out the blog here!
There are photos of some Austin girls too! Including Bee and her awesome Basso!

xChris Leex

1 comment:

Sago said...

That first picture is HAWT

 
Hit Countershtml hit counter