Monday, November 24, 2008

Aerospokes are out...

So I came across this frame builder named Olli Erkkila. He created the "SUV fixed gear bike" a while back...
For those of you who haven't seen it, here it is: 

This thing is SICK! 

Olli then comes out with some ridiculous wheels that are beyond SICK!
These are similar to Aerospokes but are made entirely out of steel! 
This one is on a custom frame he built up for the wheels.

Personally, I like his vintage Peugeot track bike a little better:

You can see more of his work at his website: 
ollierkkila.com

Happy bike pr0n viewing everyone! 
xChris Leex

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm doing something similar with my Surly 1x1 frame. It can fit 26"x3" tires, and I'm gonna build up a rear fixed hub for offroading. It's gonna be nuts.

 
Hit Countershtml hit counter