Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Now don't get me wrong...

I'm not trying to hate on H+Son by any means... 
In fact I'm saving up to order some of their rims for a new wheel build.
The creator is a nice guy and actually listens to what people have to say via forums, blogs and emails.
Not to mention having a VERY attractive and legit product.

...but what happened?

I saw this over at HKFixed and actually went WTF?

Now as some of you know, HKFixed actually sells these rims in their shop.

So, I'm sure they weren't trying to give H+Son a bad name or anything...

Also, I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation for the rim blowout.

Maybe the rim was laced wrong? Or it was just part of a bad batch?


I've only heard good things about these rims and how much people love their H+Son rims.

Also, please keep in mind that this was only ONE isolated incident!!!


I'll keep you all posted on any more info that comes up...


Till then... H+Son is still going to get my support!


xChris Leex

1 comment:

one Les car said...

Those rims aren't made to do what was being done. I mean, they aren't made to do BMX stunts on them

 
Hit Countershtml hit counter