Wednesday, March 11, 2009

a conversation i had today with brian davies

me: i'm selling all of my bikes to buy that folding 20'' fixed gear
 Brian: Thumbs down
  me: are you kidding?
  Brian: No
  me: whats wrong with it?
  its a traveling cargo fixie
  pack it up and bring it with you
  Brian: Buy
  a
  B
  M
  X
  Bike
  last time I will say that
  (today)
 me: a folding one?
  with cargo capacity?
 Brian: Why would it need to fold?
  Or carry cargo?
 me: to travel and to carry stuff


stuff like you, brian.
stuff like you.

3 comments:

Maureen Grady said...

hahahahahahahaha.
i love the chef shoes andrew.
xo,
mo

p.s. i want to buy a hot. what you got?

AJ said...

commuting on a BMX bike kinda sucks, alot. unless you bunnyhop all the way to work, then it'd be fun.

Unknown said...

Ahahahahahahahaha!!! That's fucking hilarious.

And to tell you the truth, I've been brainstorming a 20" fixed gear set up for a bike polo bike after seeing a Sillgey bike:

http://www.sillgey.com/

 
Hit Countershtml hit counter