Thursday, March 5, 2009

Papa's got a brand new frame!

I got a 56cm Scattante track frame off craigslist yesterday from a righteous cat over at Performance Bikes. It's nothing special, but I don't want to be riding Yoshimi all day everyday; I want something more practical for my daily commute downtown. Plus, I wanted something I could attempt a few tricks on without loosing my life savings... slight exaggeration, but you get my point. The frame also came with a b.a. carbon fiber fork, which is not the fork I'll be tricking on, but still it'll be nice to have a light ass fork for a while.

Here it is, The BEAT!



~John Rensho~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JOHN RENSHO!!!!! HAHA! awesome.

John Aden said...

Props to you name creator

Unknown said...

Aw, John! It's quite a lovely frame

 
Hit Countershtml hit counter